Looking for ways to give to the kitties at House of Dreams this holiday season?
Here are some easy ways to support the shelter.
- Check out our wish list at Amazon.com. Scroll through the list, make your selections, check out as usual, and Amazon will ship the item to us!
- If you prefer a direct donation, go to the "donate" button on our website (find it in the upper left hand corner), click the button, and follow the directions.
- Do you live in the Portland area? If so, swing by Pet Samaritan Clinic and pick up some toys for the cats and dogs in your life. House of Dreams volunteers made doggy pull toys and catnip toys to sell at the clinic, with all proceeds going to the care of our kitties. They may even have a few House of Dreams 2013 calendars left!
Pet Samaritan is located at 2519 East Burnside, Portland.
- Getting a new car for the holidays? House of Dreams partners with Volunteers of America for a car donation program, with proceeds from the sale of your old car benefitting the shelter. Learn more about the program here.
- Looking for a gift for the kitty lovers in your life? How about a House of Dreams' Angel Program sponorship? For $35 you or someone you know can become a special angel to a special kitty. You'll receive a photo of "your" cat and a letter of introduction; if the sponsorship is a gift, we can mail the sponsorship materials to the recipient. Learn more here.
Need more info about ways to support the shelter? Give us a call at 503.262.0763 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
Happy Holidays, and many thanks to all of our wonderful supporters! We wouldn't be here without you!